Every year, as it gets closer and closer to Valentine’s Day, we often get the question of why someone should send a Valentine bouquet early. Over the years, we have come up with some really good reasons, which should provide some food for thought. They include:
1. Your Valentine is the center of attention when she receives her bouquet early at her work place…..while others are still waiting…and hoping….to receive something…..or anything!
2. Your Sweetie will know that you thought of her or him early…..that it is not a “last minute” effort.
3. Many, many, many packages will be delivered between 8 am and 5 pm on Valentine’s Day. By sending your bouquet early, your Valentine will feel special and loved all day!
4. We will also attach a message to your flowers or gift that reads: “Just Couldn’t Wait to say Happy Valentine’s Day” to you.
5. Remember — the unexpected gift generates more excitement, and usually generates more points for you!
So, Happy Valentine’s Day to all — and consider sending your special gift early this year! You might start a new tradition! but….in case you decide not to send early, and are running late, our store is also Open Late on February 13th and 14th. Please stop by and check us out!
So, we have rain, snow and freezing rain through-out the Midwest, and headed to the East coast. Does anyone want to bet against the Groundhog seeing his shadow tommorrow? I sure don’t. I feel like 6 more weeks of winter is coming our way!
In spite of the frigid weather, the snow, and the cold, Valentine’s Day is fast approaching! (As well as the Super Bowl on Sunday, February 6th.)
We have all kinds of treats — flowers, snacks, gourmet baskets, and even Steeler mylar balloons available for you for Sunday! We will be open late on Saturday, so stop in and we can help you out.
Also, while you are here, we can take care of your Valentine order to make sure that you are a “hero,” or even better, for Cupid’s busiest day.
Remember, even snow, sleet, freezing rain won’t stop us from delivery on Valentine’s Day. Scout’s honor, we promise! We are your local florist and we know what the weather here in Pittsburgh can be like, so we prepare accordingly.
But, if we haven’t gotten your interest yet and you really want that “wow!” factor from your sweetheart, you can try one of our Special Chocolate or Junk Food baskets as well.
Whatever you are looking for this Valentine’s Day, we’ve got it. If you have a question or a specific request, give us a call and we’ll work something out with you to make this Valentine’s Day special for you and your loved one.
Call before delivery on Feb 12th or 13th & save $10.00 on your Valentine’s order.
Mention the code ROMANCE if calling, or if ordering online.
We will be open early and staying late on Valentine’s Day. Stop in for some Cupid Fun.