Every year, as it gets closer and closer to Valentine’s Day, we often get the question of why someone should send a Valentine bouquet early. Over the years, we have come up with some really good reasons, which should provide some food for thought. They include:
1. Your Valentine is the center of attention when she receives her bouquet early at her work place…..while others are still waiting…and hoping….to receive something…..or anything!
2. Your Sweetie will know that you thought of her or him early…..that it is not a “last minute” effort.
3. Many, many, many packages will be delivered between 8 am and 5 pm on Valentine’s Day. By sending your bouquet early, your Valentine will feel special and loved all day!
4. We will also attach a message to your flowers or gift that reads: “Just Couldn’t Wait to say Happy Valentine’s Day” to you.
5. Remember — the unexpected gift generates more excitement, and usually generates more points for you!
So, Happy Valentine’s Day to all — and consider sending your special gift early this year! You might start a new tradition! but….in case you decide not to send early, and are running late, our store is also Open Late on February 13th and 14th. Please stop by and check us out!